Overband separators with features for continuous removal of deposited contamination
- elimination of larger contaminant particles (typically including nails, screws, nuts, etc.) from powders and bulk solids,
- protection of machines and equipment from damage,
- elimination of potential sources of ignition (fire and explosion protection),
- conveyor belts, transfer chutes, pneumatic conveying lines.
- Positioned above flat or trough type conveyors to continuously remove tramp iron and other ferrous contamination from bulk items. Available in electrically or hydraulically driven designs for installation on mobile equipment. An utomatic magnet cleaning system allows for 24/7 maintenance free operation.