FP Chute Sampler
- collects representative samples of biomass and/or coal directly from a free falling flow of material,
- biomass sampling for the purpose of financial settlement between power plants and the Energy Regulatory Office – accounting for rebewable energy,
- taking samples for the purpose of financial settlement between power plants and coal/biomass suplpiers.
- Manufactured to the following standards:
CEN/TS 14778-1:2005 – Solid biofuels. Sampling. Methods for sampling
ISO 13909-1:2001 – Hard coal and coke — Mechanical sampling — Part 1: General introduction
ISO 13909-2:2001 – Hard coal and coke — Mechanical sampling — Part 2: Coal — Sampling from moving streams
ISO 1988:1975 – Hard coal — Sampling
- suitable for installation in internal explosion zones 22, 21, 20 and internal zone 22,
- designed for use with downpippes of following diametres: 100, 200, 300 and 500 millimetres.
- to obtain convenient sample masses, the sample is divided into anumber of statistically identical but smaller samples,
- a system for extraction of representative samples of materials consisting of multistage extraction, particle reduction and division equipment.