IR-13 Infrared Detector
- a protection system element to be installed in ducts and pipelines connected to bucket conveyors, filters, tanks and other equipment for immediate detection of explosion events,
- identification of ignition sources such as flame, heat and sparks in order to activate the protection system on process lines and ducts connected to protected equipment,
- quick detection of an explosion propagating through ducts and piping in order to activate the protection system,
- to be used in enclosed areas without daylight access.
- The IR-13 infrared detector is designed to detect sparks and flame in pipelines and ducts,
- three optical fibers installed in the duct at an angle of 120 deg. allow the detector to monitor the entire cross section of the duct,
- operating temperature inside the duct up to 250°C,
- response time within milliseconds, detection of sparks from approx. 800°C,
- Programmable for fire or spark detection (variable sensitivity),
- fibre optics operating temperature range: -20 to +250°C,
- type of protection: II ½ D T 80°C IP 65), II 1/3G Eex II T5,
- ATEX compliant design.