- suitable for the manufacture of paints & coatings, printing inks, pigments and dyes,
- MasterMix Dissolvers can also be used with adhesives, sealants, plastisols, binders and inorganic products,
- other industries include pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- wide range of speeds,
- high efficiency (various easily exchangeable mixing and dispersing tools to increase efficiency),
- clamps for holding the tank in place,
- compact design,
- optimal positioning of the mixing tool via hydraulic lifting/lowering device,
- dissolver only starts at the lowest possible speed provided that the vessel is correctly positioned,
- variants: vacuum design, laboratory dissolver,
- suitable for operation in ATEX zones where explosive atmospheres may occur.
MasterMix dissolver is designed for processing batches up to 1.500 l (in exchangeable tanks). Units with stationary tanks can be used for larger batches up to about 10.000 l. While the the mixing tool speed is controlled by frequency converter, its working height inside the mixing tank can be adjusted by a hydraulically actuated lifting column. A vessel wall scraper is available as an option to improve the mixing and dispersing process with high viscosity products.
- food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries,
- drying sticky and high viscosity products,
- drying low viscosity products,
- vacuum drying (temperature-sensitive products),
- vitamins, proteins, instant beverages, baby food, chocolate products, solvent recovery, soap,
- for recovery of salt from waste streams (NaCl, (NH4)2SO4).