- suitable for the production of dark, milk or white chocolate to your own recipes,
- all individual process steps are combined in one module,
- completely enclosed system,
- easy cleaning,
- low consumption of energy and cooling water (up to 40% lower compared to traditional systems),
- shorter process times compared to traditional systems,
- savings in the use of cocoa butter or lecithin due to simultaneous grinding and liquid conching.
The ChocoEasy process involves the following stages:
- Pre-grinding of crystal sugar to a particle size of < 300 μm,
- Melting of cocoa butter / cocoa mass,
- Dry and liquid conching:
It is the core process in chocolate production – critical to its future quality and taste. ChocoEasy allows the use of smaller amounts of cocoa butter (15-18% instead of 23-26%). As a result conching goes faster. The remaining components (e.g. lecithin) are added during the liquid conching phase, as required by your recipe.
- Fine grinding.