CONDUX CGS Fluidized Bed Jet Mill
- the fluidized bed jet mill with an air classifier is suitable for fine grinding of dry materials within the range of d97 = 2 µm to d97 = 70,
- suitable with a large range of materials of any hardness,
- possible applications: activated carbon, dental ceramics, graphite, ceramic pigments, ceramic catalysts, silica, pesticides, talc, toner, wax, tungsten carbide, glass, mica, iron oxide.
- milling occurs by particle to particle impact along the gas stream in a fluidized bed,
- exactly defined maximum particle size through integrated dynamic air classifier,
- the desired fineness is achieved by varying the air classifier speed and the amount of air/gas delivered to the mill,
- minimal wear to the mill parts results in minimal product – even with the hardest products,
- final finenesses down to d50 0,2 µm can be achieved with the s-Jet® System through the use of superheated steam.