DG-IR-3C Infrared Detector
- a protection system element to be installed in ducts and pipelines connected to bucket conveyors, filters, tanks and other equipment for immediate detection of explosion events,
- identification of ignition sources such as flame, heat and sparks in order to activate the protection system on process lines and ducts connected to protected equipment,
- quick detection of an explosion propagating through ducts and piping in order to activate the protection system,
- to be used in enclosed areas without daylight access.
- The DG-IR-3C infrared detector is designed to detect sparks and flames in pipelines and ducts,
- it has four photodiodes that ensure the highest spark detection sensitivity; operation is controlled by a self-testing unit,
- response time within milliseconds, 180° viewing angle,
- measurement of sparks with temperatures above 800°C, operating temperature range: -5° to +40°C,
- application area: zones 22 or 21 outside / zones 22, 21 or 20 inside,
- type of protection: II ½ D T 80°C IP 65,
- ATEX compliant design.