HRD-E, HRD Piston Fire and HRD Firewolf Suppressant Containers
- protection of silos, filters, cyclones, mixers, dryers, granulators, etc., where flammable materials are present in explosive concentrations,
- HRD cylinders are used across every industry for the protection of any tanks, ducts and pipelines in which ST1-ST3 class dusts, gases or hybrid mixtures are present.
- application temperatures: – 20 to +70°C,
- application areas: zone 21, installation in zone 20,
- type of protection: II ½ D T 85C IP 65.