HRD-E Suppressant Containers
- protection of silos, filters, cyclones, mixers, dryers, granulators, etc., where flammable materials are present in explosive concentrations,
- HRD cylinders are used across every industry for the protection of any tanks, ducts and pipelines in which ST1-ST3 class dusts, gases or hybrid mixtures are present.
- the HRD suppressant (powder) container is fitted with a bursting disk; a detonator with a cutting spiral is mounted beneath the disk,
- the detonator is activated by a control unit, the plate is cut open with a cutting spiral within 1.5 ms,
- the disk opens under nitrogen pressure from the cylinder (60 bar), which allows KIDDEx extinguishing powder to be released from the cylinder and disperse in the process vessel (within 35-80 ms),
- application temperature: -20 to +70°C,
- suitable for installation in external zones 22, 21, 2 and 1 and internal zones 22, 21, 2 and 0,
- type of protection: II ½ D T 85C IP 65,
- ATEX compliant design.