- mixing and kneading machine for high viscosity products (up to 10.000 Pas),
- available in two variants: PML (Planetary Mixer Low Speed) and PMH (Planetary Mixer High Speed),
- the PML version has two slow running mixing tools (driven via a planetary gear system) and a scraper,
- the PMH version has a slow speed flow blade stirrer plus a separately driven high-speed dispersing disk,
- easily exchangeable mixing and dispersing tools ensure optimal processing,
- options include: explosion-proof design, vacuum-tight design, the Tank Press-Out System.
Planetary mixers are used to process thick and viscous products (up to 10.000 Pas). The PML/PMH units make use of planetary gearing. Rotating mixing components are used to produce rotary movement in a stationary tank while going through the entire product volume being mixed. In addition to that, product is conveyed by a moving scraper to zones with high mixing and kneading intensity.