Q-BOX Flame-reduced Venting System
- flameless explosion venting (safe for nearby equipment and personnel),
- protection of indoor/outdoor process equipment in areas where personnel may be present,
- silos, filters, etc.
- explosion venting without flame, temperature or dust propagation,
- low cost compared to the alternatives,
- cools explosion gases from 1500° C to 90°C,
- pressure and noise are reduced to safe levels,
- the burst pressure is 0.1 bar g, at the temperature of 22°C,
- the working pressure should not exceed 75% of the disc’s burst pressure,
- robust and stable design in stainless steel,
- gasket types can be adapted to different operating conditions,
- application restrictions – suitable for Kst values up to 200 bar*m/s and Pred up to 1.3 bar g,
- safe distance for personnel – 5 m,
- ATEX compliant design.