RLE-S Rectangular Air Cushion Explosion Door
- protection of filters, electrostatic precipitators and dryers from explosion damage through the controlled venting of explosion effects to the atmosphere,
- automatic closing of the door once the explosion pressure has been relieved (air shut off).
Specifications / Operation:
- at the moment of an explosion the door is released from its snap fasteners and the lid of the explosion door opens,
- the door’s recoil force is absorbed in over 80% by an air cushion created between the safety door and steel baffle plates,
- the door’s residual kinetic energy is used for bouncing the plate back to position, which ensures its automatic re-closing after the explosion is vented and prevents air intake,
- light construction (aluminium) which ensures that the load is not transmitted to the equipment body,
- the door’s spring snap fastener allows adjustment of release pressure (0.1 bar g by default),
- every instance of door opening can be signalled by a limit sensor,
- the door may be equipped with an electrical heating system,
- horizontal and vertical mounting.