- conversion of powder form into granulate with controlled particle size, e.g. to limit segregation of mixtures with various densities during transport,
- improvement of flowing capabilities and dosage of loose materials,
- limiting abrasion during transport of materials with abrasive properties,
- elimination of dusting during operations of mixing, dispergation, etc.,
- form of loose materials accepted by the market (no dusting).
- treatment of wastes containing dangerous substances: chlorine, bromine, sulfur, nitrogen, phosphates, nitric oxides and dioxins,
- treatment of dangerous solid, liquid and gaseous wastes.
Scope of supply:
- evaporators, concentration systems and crystallizers (water vapor, operation under vacuum),
- heat exchangers, condensers, distillation columns, degassers,
- auxiliary equipment (filters, centrifuge, driers),
- stripping columns (control and elimination of odors),
- non-waste installations for treatment of liquid sewage in power industry, refineries.