Catalytic reduction of NOx and dioxins (SCR) in waste gases
- reduction of nitric oxides NOx and dioxins/furans (PCDD/PCDF),
- application for both raw and pure gases in installations for treatment of municipal wastes as well as installations for treatment of hazardous products.
- potential possibility of destroying other waste components,
- analysis of available energy sources as well as utilization of generated heat,
- process ensures fulfillment of legal requirements regarding emission,
- for treatment of NOx SCR and SNCR processes are used, in case of dioxins SCR process and absorption technologies,
- efficiency of process installations typically in the range from 5,000 to 200,000 Nm3/h.