Earth-Rite Multipoint Static Grounding System
- One Earth-Rite Multipoint unit can monitor up to 8 potentially isolated conductive components on processing machinery engaged in powder processing operations within zoned or classified areas,
- Applications with items of process plant incorporating sections, which must be removed periodically for cleaning, product discharge or other purposes (whose removable parts may become isolated conductors), including systems for dust control, grinding, diminution, powder handling, emptying/filling of silos and tanks, and driers.
Features & Benefits:
- The system monitors up to 8 potentially isolated points as part of one complete circuit,
- Each of the monitored units is hooked up to a separate unit monitoring the grounding integrity complete with green/red LED indicators,
- LED indicators inform the operator of the grounding status for individual system elements,
- The Earth-Rite MULTIPOINT may be linked back to a control system to prevent operation until the required bonding and grounding conditions have been achieved and provide permissive outputs only when the earth loop resistance of each utilised channel is less than 10 Ohms.
- ATEX certificates:
- monitoring system: Ex II 1 GD EEx ia IIC T4,
- power supply / interface: Ex II 1 GD [EEx ia] IIC,
- Power supply: 230V or 110V ± 10%, 50 Hz,
- System components: monitoring module with multiple earth indicator LEDs, cable marshalling box, power supply / interface unit, Hytrel coated cable.
- multiple interlock output contacts,
- static earth monitoring clamps and cables for mobile equipment.