Earth-Rite Omega Earth Monitoring System for Mobile and Fixed Equipment
- the Earth-Rite OMEGA system enables engineers, contractors and OEMs to incorporate dedicated static earth monitoring as part of larger plant instrumentation and control systems,
- the Earth-Rite Omega module is designed for rail mounting (35 mm, DIN standard) into control panels. The system is capable of checking resistance between two points and providing relay output switching at a user-defined set point,
- typical applications include temporary ground condition monitoring of all mobile conductive plant items and permanent continuity monitoring of fixed plant items in all flammable atmosphere zones, as well as monitoring simple devices such as float switches in hazardous areas.
- ATEX certificate: Ex II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC,
- Power supply: 24 V DC, nominal,
- Monitoring range: 1 – 16 Ω,
- Output contacts:
- dipolar, dual position,
- 250V:5A:500VA (-) max. resistive,
- Options: power supply unit with universal voltage from 110 to 240 V, 50 Hz.