Packed bed reactors
- Heavy metals adsorber,
- Dioxins adsorber,
- Activated carbon filter,
- Packed bed adsorber,
- Low pressure drop,
- Low space demand,
- Depending on the gas cleaning task, there are different kinds of packing material, such as:activated carbon, granulates, limestone gravel, Zeolithes, etc.
- treatment of wastes containing dangerous substances: chlorine, bromine, sulfur, nitrogen, phosphates, nitric oxides and dioxins,
- treatment of dangerous solid, liquid and gaseous wastes.
- conversion of powder form into granulate with controlled particle size, e.g. to limit segregation of mixtures with various densities during transport,
- improvement of flowing capabilities and dosage of loose materials,
- limiting abrasion during transport of materials with abrasive properties,
- elimination of dusting during operations of mixing, dispergation, etc.,
- form of loose materials accepted by the market (no dusting).