Sole-Mate Anti-Static Footwear Test Station
Sole-Mate is an easy-to-use device designed to check the condition of static-dissipative (anti-static) footwear prior to entering a safety critical hazardous area (potentially explosive atmosphere). The Sole-Mate mat tests continuity from the operative’s finger to the floor plate right through the static dissipative footwear. The unit is installed at the entrance to a hazardous area – it will provide a “pass” or “fail” signal depending on whether or not the resistance falls within the pre-set limits. The Sole-Mate is set to measure resistance according to the EN345 standard (lower and upper limit), but alternative ranges are also available.
- Designed for use with static dissipative industrial safety footwear,
- Also suitable for use with static dissipative gloves,
- Calibrated to NAMAS standards,
- High visibility indicators and shrill “fail” audible alarm,
- Simple to install and operate,
- Strong and durable design.
Sole-Mate, set to the EN345 standard, includes: wall mounted control unit, integral information back-board, stainless steel footplate, battery and full operating instructions.