Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Clamp With Hytrel Spiral Cable
304 stainless steel heavy duty clamp is designed for earthing many types of containers, drums / barrels, kegs, open vessels, IBC’s and mobile tankers. The clamp has twin tungsten carbide teeth to provide a reliable connection. Ideal for clean room applications or areas where high corrosion resistance is required.
- a protection system element to be installed in ducts and pipelines connected to bucket conveyors, filters, tanks and other equipment for immediate detection of explosion events,
- identification of ignition sources such as flame, heat and sparks in order to activate the protection system on process lines and ducts connected to protected equipment,
- quick detection of an explosion propagating through ducts and piping in order to activate the protection system,
- to be used in enclosed areas without daylight access.
- protection of mills, silos, filters, separators, driers, mixers, etc.; suitable for process treatment of flammable and explosive dusts (ST1 and ST2 class) and hybrid mixtures,
- suitable for installation on ducts connected to equipment whose construction ensures resistance to the pressure of explosion and places where reduced pressure of explosion may cause damage,
- the slide valve can be used in systems in the permanent presence of dust.
- protection of silos, filters, cyclones, mixers, dryers, granulators, etc., where flammable materials are present in explosive concentrations,
- HRD cylinders are used across every industry for the protection of any tanks, ducts and pipelines in which ST1-ST3 class dusts, gases or hybrid mixtures are present.
- the Earth-Rite OMEGA system enables engineers, contractors and OEMs to incorporate dedicated static earth monitoring as part of larger plant instrumentation and control systems,
- the Earth-Rite Omega module is designed for rail mounting (35 mm, DIN standard) into control panels. The system is capable of checking resistance between two points and providing relay output switching at a user-defined set point,
- typical applications include temporary ground condition monitoring of all mobile conductive plant items and permanent continuity monitoring of fixed plant items in all flammable atmosphere zones, as well as monitoring simple devices such as float switches in hazardous areas.
- One Earth-Rite Multipoint unit can monitor up to 8 potentially isolated conductive components on processing machinery engaged in powder processing operations within zoned or classified areas,
- Applications with items of process plant incorporating sections, which must be removed periodically for cleaning, product discharge or other purposes (whose removable parts may become isolated conductors), including systems for dust control, grinding, diminution, powder handling, emptying/filling of silos and tanks, and driers.