- processes: drying, cooling, heating,
- materials: fertilizers, minerals, chemical substances, food products (fruits, vegetables), granulated or dusty solid products, industrial solid wastes, limestone, ores, oxides, dolomites, talc, rubber, fibers,
- possibility of independent operation or in combination with a rotary drier (final drying) or fluidal vibration dryer (difficult product).
- A: drying/ heating/cooling:
- direct heating with hot gas or air (parallel and counter-current),
- air heating with steam, heating oil, hot combustion gas (exchanger); combustion gases from the combustion of natural gas, oil,
- cooling uses cool air from the environment or previously prepared,
- execution: stainless steel, carbon steel, fire-resisting materials, “corten” type steel, aluminum,
- diameter up to 5 m, length up to 50 m,
- possibility of implementation in 2 or more segments (for conveying purposes),
- riding rings: diameters up to 6 m, width up to 0.6 m,
- ring gears: pitch diameter of a gear up to 8 m.
- B: drums with indirect heating:
- application: dusty products or those that cannot be in contact with hot gas/air,
- construction: heating/drying through mantle wall, pipe walls,
- feeding with a feeding screw,
- static drums have an option of section heating by length (temperature profile).
- certified for application in explosion hazard areas,
- the valve can be mounted on the outlet of filters, cyclones, silos, conveyors and other process equipment,
- suitable for dosing and direct installation in a pneumatic conveying system.
- elimination of larger contaminant particles (typically including nails, screws, nuts, etc.) from powders and bulk solids,
- protection of machines and equipment from damage,
- elimination of potential sources of ignition (fire and explosion protection),
- conveyor belts, transfer chutes, pneumatic conveying lines.