Vibratory fluid bed
- processes: drying, cooling,
- drying products with high moisture content at inlet or with variable humidity,
- drying and cooling in 1 apparatus (2 sections),
- chemical industry: fertilizers, PVC, PP, PE, nylon, urea,
- food industry: salt, sugar, soya-bean and sunflower proteins, lactose, yeast,
- mineral industry: sand, lime, aluminum oxide.
- mechanical creation of fluid bed (vibrations) and flow of hot air/gases through the bed,
- drying temperatures up to 400oC,
- types offered: D – small and medium-sized apparatus (surface of vibrating distributive plate up to 12 m2, vibration from drives), DL – heavy-duty operation (surface up to 32 m2, vibration from springs),
- defined time of stay and mixing conditions,
- uniform drying temperature,
- possibility of recirculation of drying gas,
- preservation of material’s physical and biological properties,
- crushing of formed chunks,
- low maintenance costs, easy cleaning,
- High-temperature static fluid bed,
- temperatures up to 1000oC with the help of radiation pipes (burners, up to 1300oC) mounted in the bed,
- heat exchange through radiation, possibility of heat recovery from gases and product (high energy saving).
- elimination of larger contaminant particles (typically including nails, screws, nuts, etc.) from powders and bulk solids,
- protection of machines and equipment from damage,
- elimination of potential sources of ignition (fire and explosion protection),
- conveyor belts, transfer chutes, pneumatic conveying lines.
- processes: drying, cooling, heating,
- materials: fertilizers, minerals, chemical substances, food products (fruits, vegetables), granulated or dusty solid products, industrial solid wastes, limestone, ores, oxides, dolomites, talc, rubber, fibers,
- possibility of independent operation or in combination with a rotary drier (final drying) or fluidal vibration dryer (difficult product).
Industrial centralised vacuum cleaning systems are used for removing dust buildup from floors, flat surfaces, plant, machinery and structural elements of facilities. This solution is also used as local dust extraction stations at workplaces with high and directional dust emissions. Extraction hoods and extensions are provided for this type of setup.
Standard central vacuum cleaning systems are designed for free-flowing, dry, non-agglomerating and non-explosive dusts.
Explosion protected central vacuum systems are used with potentially explosive dusts and include certified explosion certified equipment for application in relevant explosion zones (as required by the customer) and the necessary explosion protection system (explosion suppression, venting and isolation). Our services may also include preparation of an Explosion Assessment Document, or an Explosion Protection Document.
- collects representative samples of biomass and/or coal directly from transfer chutes of belt conveyors,
- biomass sampling for the purpose of financial settlement between power plants and the Energy Regulatory Office – accounting for rebewable energy,
- taking samples for the purpose of financial settlement between power plants and coal/biomass suplpiers.