- easily replaceable mixer blades made of special steel coated with hard packing,
- injection pipes made of stainless steel or Alloy 20,
- special construction nozzles,
- pug mill with efficiency of up to 250 t/h, power up to 132 kW,
- helical granulator with efficiency of up to 400 t/h, power up to 300 kW.
Industrial centralised vacuum cleaning systems are used for removing dust buildup from floors, flat surfaces, plant, machinery and structural elements of facilities. This solution is also used as local dust extraction stations at workplaces with high and directional dust emissions. Extraction hoods and extensions are provided for this type of setup.
Standard central vacuum cleaning systems are designed for free-flowing, dry, non-agglomerating and non-explosive dusts.
Explosion protected central vacuum systems are used with potentially explosive dusts and include certified explosion certified equipment for application in relevant explosion zones (as required by the customer) and the necessary explosion protection system (explosion suppression, venting and isolation). Our services may also include preparation of an Explosion Assessment Document, or an Explosion Protection Document.
- disc-based conveying of powders and granular materials (minimal damage to friable or sensitive products),
- products commonly handled by AMCs: potato crisps, coffee, tea, suggar, spices, milk powder, animal food, frozen foods, sodium, calcium, fluorine, aluminium, PVC, etc.,
- industries: building products, chemical, cosmetics, food, etc.
- elimination of larger contaminant particles (typically including nails, screws, nuts, etc.) from powders and bulk solids,
- protection of machines and equipment from damage,
- elimination of potential sources of ignition (fire and explosion protection),
- conveyor belts, transfer chutes, pneumatic conveying lines.